We are able to deploy and operate our concrete pumps throughout most of the South and South West.
For over 40 years’ Hopkins has built a reputation for providing customers with the highest quality ready mixed concrete from its Wincanton and Bridgwater operations in Somerset. We are now pleased to offer the same quality service and technical expertise to our new Concrete Pumping Services with a wide range of pumps. Concrete pumps offer great labour saving because they can place concrete with great accuracy and controlled volume. Direct placement, without re-handling, improves concrete quality and the steady flow produced increases the productivity of the concrete finishers.
Available Concrete Pumps
- 22 METRE BOOM CONCRETE PUMP
- 28 METRE BOOM CONCRETE PUMP
- 36 METRE BOOM CONCRETE PUMP
- 39 METRE BOOM CONCRETE PUMP
The advantages of using a concrete pump
Concrete pumps place concrete at lower costs than traditional methods and they can access sites where trucks cannot.
- Labour savings of up to 50% compared to truck delivery
- Concrete and pump from the same supplier
- Reduce scheduling logistics
- Concrete pumps significantly save time and labour
- Enhance quality control
- In many ways, the introduction of concrete pumps has changed the way modern concrete construction is designed and built
- We can deploy and operate our concrete pumps throughout most of the South West including Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and South Devon
Highly efficient and professional delivery service precisely to where it is needed by CPCS trained operators.