We are able to deploy and operate our concrete pumps throughout most of the South and South West.
For over 40 years’ Hopkins has built a reputation for providing customers with the highest quality ready mixed concrete from its Wincanton, Bridgwater and Exeter operations. We are now pleased to offer the same quality service and technical expertise from our Concrete Pumping Service. Concrete pumps offer great labour saving because they can place concrete with great accuracy and controlled volume. Direct placement, without re-handling, improves concrete quality and the steady flow produced increases the productivity of the concrete finishers.
Concrete pumps available
- STATIC LINE PUMP / MINI PUMP
- BOOM SIZES FROM 16 METRES TO 47 METRES
The advantages of using a concrete pump
Concrete pumps can place concrete in the most inaccessible locations at lower costs than traditional methods. They can also access sites where traditional trucks cannot.
- Labour savings compared to truck delivery
- Concrete and pump from the same supplier
- Reduce scheduling logistics
- Concrete pumps significantly save time and labour
- Enhance quality control
- In many ways, the introduction of concrete pumps has changed the way modern concrete construction is designed and built
- We can deploy and operate our concrete pumps throughout most of the South West including Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire, North Hampshire and Devon
Highly efficient and professional delivery service precisely to where it is needed by CPCS trained operators.